TODAY YOU CAN CREATE MORE SPACE IN YOUR DAY
AND MANAGE TIME WISELY!
As a wife since 1993, mom since 1996, working at home since 1998, homeschooling since 2003, I have struggled with finding balance and time in my days. The Lord has equipped me with some tips and wisdom I’m sharing with you for your journey.
Finding Balance with God’s Food the Quick &
Healthy Way E-Cookbook
- A collection of my recipes made from clean, whole foods.
- Links/info for brands I buy.
- Tips for making cooking easier, freezer meals, etc.
- Dishes that are sugar free, free of artificial sweeteners, chemicals, gluten free, soy free, low glycemic, and compliant with Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle.
- Full color pictures and helpful tips for finding balance and managing time in the kitchen.
10 Steps to Eliminating Time Wasters
A step-by-step guide to adding more space to your day by:
- Identifying time wasters
- Equipping you with time management tips and skills
- Offering Encouragement
- Free time management worksheets (sneak peak below):
TODAY YOU CAN TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR CHILD’S EDUCATION!
We began homeschooling in 2003. My two oldest children have graduated and are attending private Bible college. I am currently homeschooling my two youngest who are in high school. I have gathered all of the information and experiences I have collected over our more than 15 year homeschooling journey. I hope it is a help and blessing to you!
You CAN Homeschool!
Written specifically for parents who are CONCERNED about their children and the future of public education. We equip you with information to help you decide, assist you in making an informed decision, or receive reassurance and confirmation of your decision, and a step-by-step guide to begin their journey.
The step-by-step guide will help you :
- understand what homeschooling is
- dispel stereotypes and myths
- making a decision through prayer and scripture
- state specific requirements
- discovering your child’s learning style
- choosing curriculum
- teaching tips and techniques
- setting up a classroom
- get started on your journey
- manage time
- be encouraged